Sunday, October 31, 2010

"But hey, I'm just a little Jewish boy tryin' to make it here in Vienna"

"Halloween is coming by
See the witches and goblins fly
Oh me. Oh my.
Halloween is coming by"

Neighborhood School, we still love you.

In reality, Halloween is right now - it is today. It should be interesting to see Halloween in Austria. From what I've been told, they don't pay as much attention to the holiday as we Americans do. Still, it will surely be an experience.

Until the many evening events, I along with my housemate buds have been and will continue to perform the usual lazy Sunday morning/afternoon activities. 

This blog post could only have been written on a Sunday since I started it about 4 or 5 hours ago.

I can honestly say I have not watched the following in more than 10 years. Takes me back to the simple ol' days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz2Ho62dVr0

Enjoy your Halloween/Hallowien/Hello Vienna!

No comments:

Post a Comment