Sunday, October 10, 2010

Common Sense by Daniel "Thomas Paine" Rutkowski

Hello pumpernickel pals,

Don't accept free apples from strangers in Vienna. Check that, don't accept any free fruit from anyone in Europe.
If you read the earlier post, you may understand what I'm alluding to. For the past several days, I've had some sort of stomach flu and I believe it all stemmed from an apple handed to me by a kind young lady. Don't trust kind young ladies, either. That's right - use common sense. When it comes to my illness though, I'd say I'm 70-80% recovered.

This week should be a crazy one. I may be moving to Ottakring. We shall see.

Hey...how about those Yankees, sweeping the Twins like they did just one year ago. Good for them. Good FOR them.

Take care purring kittens,
All the best,
Yours,
Clark Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment