Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's over ladies and gents

I'm coming back ya'll.

On my way to Vienna (in JFK), I wrote on a piece a paper the following:
 ***
The journey begins!
As I sit in this moderately comfortable airport seat I wonder where I'll be 24 hours from now, a week from now...a month from now.
I stare at the many families walking and gliding to their gate. Hebrew, French, every language is spoken in airports.
Oh...sure hope I don't get a stomachache on the airplanes.
That's all for now, ladies and gents.
Take care of the United States for me,
Daniel
***
The next morning (on the plane from Zurich to Vienna), I wrote:
***
Boarding Austrian flight to Vienna. Made a few (fellow IES folks) ((the trio and Drew Bernard)). Guess what's being played as I write...Johann Strauss' "On the Beautiful Blue Danube" Waltz. How fitting, eh?
Viddy well and talk to ya in Vienna!
Danieljreilkasd;a
***
Little did I know I'd have to listen to that piece of crap every day on the way to schooly wooly in the U-baaahn.

Alright. I'm on the plane in 5 hours. Good night, good morning. See ya'll sooooooon

No comments:

Post a Comment